New PC Express @ Market! Market!

7

Written on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 by Ennah, the comsci student

PC Express is a shop where you can buy the broadest range of PC components, desktops and quality peripherals. I went to Market! Market! yesterday and I was so surprised that a new PC Express has opened up there. It opened last Tuesday, May 13. I am so delighted that a new PC Express has opened near my house because I was planning to go in their Buendia branch.

My boyfriend and I was supposed to buy a keyboard, a power supply and a mouse. However, there is no more keyboard and power supply that we wanted. The store is new so they don't still have a large supply in their store. The only thing that we bought is an A4Tech Optical PS2 Mouse.
I really like the people there because they are very knowledgeable about computer hardware and they are really friendly. If ever you get there, you can try out their PC arcade like game which is free and promotes their steering wheel.

They'll be adding more stuffs in June. If you are near Market! Market! try to visit them there. It's in 4th floor above Anson's.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

7 Comments

  1. gazelle |

    Thanks for the visiting elera.co.uk
    By next month me and my brother will be assembling a pc, did you know a nice store in market market where i can buy computer stuff with good quality and good price? thanks

     
  2. jhoicexoxo |

    Wow nice optical mouse. i am planning to buy a new mouse toO but dunno yet whic brand is good, i like pink tho=D haha

    ANYWAY would u like to exchange link to me? here`s my site http://bhabiejhoice-xoxo.net.

    Thanks!

     
  3. jhoicexoxo |

    Wow nice optical mouse. i am planning to buy a new mouse toO but dunno yet whic brand is good, i like pink tho=D haha

    ANYWAY would u like to exchange link to me? here`s my site http://bhabiejhoice-xoxo.net.

    Thanks!

     
  4. Lionel Valdellon |

    I have 2 A4Tech optical mice that after a while start to do funny things on my laptops... like the mouse moving diagonally without you touching it. Ah well... can't have everything.

    God bless!

     
  5. Ennah, the comsci student |

    Lionel, you're very right indeed. My mouse stops working today. Oh well, I have my warranty. I'll just go back to PC Express. Waahh. Hassle.

     
  6. Lionel Valdellon |

    We got what we paid for! LOL.
    I'm thinking of getting a REAL mouse one of these days.
    :D

     
  7. Ennah, the comsci student |

    What brand of mouse do you really like to buy? I don't have a lot of savings so i'm stuck at this mouse. hehe.

     

Post a Comment