Laptop - A Necessity

0

Written on Saturday, May 31, 2008 by Ennah, the comsci student

A laptop with Cellphone Capabilities - Fujitsu Esprimo Mobile Series (V, D, M and U) and Lifebook Series (E, S, P and T).
I saw this when I was browsing because I want to have a new laptop. The laptops are very versatile and I really like it's professional look. Yah, I know I still can't afford to have a laptop like this. When I do get rich tomorrow if ever I'll win the lottery (which is impossible because I don't get to bet), I'll get this one of a kind laptop.

Well, my laptop is WAY TOO OLD.

Really I'm not kidding. That's why I'm planning to convince my parents to buy me a new one. My laptop is an IBM ThinkPad T23 Series. I got this from an auction. I bought this for only 2,000 php ($46). I think many people thought that the battery was not working properly. However, when I got a hand in the laptop, it was working properly. However, in 6 months that I have been using it, the battery suddenly did not work. So whenever I have to use it, I have to plug it in. So my laptop was not that portable. I need an outlet to make it work. I bought a new battery for 1,500 php($38) in which the price is close to the whole laptop itself.

Up to now, it's still working but not really in a good condition. It has a crack in both sides of the LCD. My younger brother fell it on the floor, the only damage was the LCD. Actually the two cracks was like a design. Hehehe. And sometimes, it's having fan errors.

As a computer science student, I really need one. I have to bring it to school when I have presentations and whenever I have to cram for a project. It's still working but I think I have to buy a new one because I know one of these days, it will suddenly stop working because of it's oldness.

I don't have enough money to buy a new laptop so I'll convince my parents to buy me a new one. I hope that they'll agree. But I know we're in a tight budget, so I think if ever they'll agree to buy me a new one, it will not be too soon. I can still wait. =D


My Lappy Tappy..
We've been through a lot
.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed