About This Blog

3

Written on Monday, April 28, 2008 by Ennah, the comsci student

This is my personal learning blog. I made this blog because I want to be able to account my journey throughout my course (which is computer science) and to be able to exercise my writing skills. The difference between a tolerable programmer and a great programmer is not how many programming languages they know, it's whether they can communicate their ideas. In blogging, I can practice communicating my ideas with others. I may not have the perfect grammar, but the important thing is that you can still understand my thoughts and idea.

Through this blog, I also want to help other computer science students in their own journey. If you did not take or if you are not taking computer science, you will not understand how hard the course is. Life is tough for us. As you party all night, we are left to solve logical problems. We have countless of sleepless night thinking. I hope to lessen your burden. I hope to impart some of my knowledge to you.

This blog is also not about all the technical side of being a computer science student. I will also impart to you what I have learned about life, the fun side of being a computer science student, and other things that I might find interesting. Taking a hard course, I have to balance it all out. I don’t really have to be always technical. This blog may not help just computer science students but other students as well.


I warmly welcome people to offer their perspective and take the opportunity to share their ideas and experiences. I am glad taking comments of others. Just be sensitive and always show some respect.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    i could have used your site for some help when i was in college. comsci rin ako. grad na. but sadly, i took the easy route in school and didn't pay much attention to learning.

     
  2. Ennah, the comsci student |

    When I was in high school, I was also an easy going student and doesn't pay much attention to my classes.

    However when I stepped in college, I realize I have to learn because I'll be applying it in what they call the 'real world'

    Flinch, it's never too late. You can still patch up things. I see that you are really good in writing. Keep it up. :D

     
  3. Erwin Castro |

    Your site is OK, absolutely great
    name is Erwin my site is
    http://netcrawl.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment